The Cambridge Hotel Sydney has been consistently recognised for it's great value accommodation and focus on quality guest service.
Congratulations to Steven Gargano, General Manager for receiving the 2013 Accommodation Association Award for Multi-Property Manager of the Year.
The Cambridge Hotel was also a finalist in:
- Department Manager of the Year (Vincent Boyer)
- Employee of the Year (Raj Patel)
AAA Award for Multi-Property Manager of the Year (Steven Gargano)
Trip Advisor's 'Certificate of Excellence'
City of Sydney's Business Award for Service Excellence
The Cambridge were finalists in 5 Tourism Accommodation Australia categories;
- Sydney Standard Hotel Accommodation of the Year
- Metropolitan Restaurant of the Year
- Outstanding Community Service and Achievement
- Front of House Employee of the Year (Chris Isaac: Guest Relation Supervisor)
- Employee Excellence in Service (Sarah Ferris: Assistant Manager)
We are proud of our achievements. They motivate our team to continue providing excellent service.
The hotel receives great guest feedback. All guest feedback received is read out in the daily management meetings and appropriate action is taken if needed by the responsible personnel. Click here to read some guest testimonials